Labels: Canadian honey, Canadian Organic Honey, free giveaway, product tester, raw honey organic honey, Tropical Traditions Organic Raw Honey | |
Monday, September 5, 2011
I received another product for review from Tropical Traditions. This time it was the Canadian Organic Raw Honey. It was shipped to me in a 17.6 oz. glass jar. This product was delicious, creamy, smooth and wonderful on toast. It can also be added to tea.
Other ways you can use this honey is to put it on waffles, pancakes, oatmeal or even added to a zippy barbecue sauce. It is light colored and is derived from two factors, one being the source, which is floral and the other being the processing methods.
Anytime you wish to substitute this organic honey for sugar, it is 3/4 cup of honey to one cup sugar.
Tropical Traditions is offering one of these jars of their Canadian Organic Raw Honey to one of my blog readers.
Here is what you must do in order to qualify for participation in this giveaway
1. You must follow this blog publicly on Google Friend Connect.
2. You must like Priceless Product Reviews, Giveaways and Freebies on Facebook (2 entries)
3. You must like Tropical Traditions on Facebook (1 entry)
4. Grab my button and tell me where it is. (2 entries)
5. Subscribe by email (2 entries)
6. Tweet about this giveaway (2 entries)
7. Blog about this giveaway and leave the link in your comments. (5 entries)
8. Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter @troptraditions (1 entry)
9. Follow Priceless Product Reviews, Giveaways and Freebies on Twitter @PricelessProdu
*** NOTE YOU MUST LEAVE A COMMENT IN THIS THREAD FOR EACH ENTRY THAT YOU COMPLETED IN ORDER FOR ME TO KNOW YOU HAVE ENTERED THIS GIVEAWAY! AND LEAVE A CONTACT EMAIL IN EACH POST****
* All opinions expressed are 100% my own. I was not compensated for this post. I was given a 17.6 oz jar of Tropical Traditions Organic Raw Honey to try for this review*
ENDS Sept Fri Sept 9 at 11.59 pm.
at 8:19 PM
at 8:19 PM